EASY RETURNS / CUSTOMER CARE
Erika Georg will gladly offer you a refund or exchange of items when the goods are:
- returned within 14 days of receipt of purchase
- returned in original condition (unworn, unwashed with original tags still attached to garment)
- must include all original packaging, including boxes in original conditions.
- accompanied with proof of purchase
- you have contacted Erika Georg to authorise your return and been given a Return Authorisation (RA) number.
- please fill out the returns sheet that came with your order to process your refund/exchange.
- please note – there is no refund on postage costs with returns/exchanges
Please note, no refunds will be offered on sale or discounted items.
Please mail returns to:
Parcel Locker 10147 37482
208 Riversdale Road
HAWTHORN VIC 3122
When returning goods to Erika Georg we recommend choosing a traceable service method (eg. Australia Post). Erika Georg will not be responsible for lost parcels that have not been sent via a trackable service.
Returns/Exchanges are processed within 1-3 business days of receiving.
Please allow up to 14 days to receive exchanged goods.
You will need to pay for any postage fees involved in posting the items you wish to return where you’ve changed your mind.
Erika Georg will refund the postage costs for any item deemed faulty in accordance with what is outlined under Faulty or Damaged Items
Faulty or damaged items
In accordance with your rights under the Australian Consumer Law being Schedule 2 to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (ACL):
If an item has a major problem, you are entitled to choose a refund, or exchange, or ask for compensation for any drop in the value of the item, provided you present proof of purchase. An item has a major problem when:
- consumer would not have bought the item if they had known about the problem
- The item is significantly different from description
If an item has a minor problem, please contact email@example.com where we may refund or replace an item or repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose refund or replacement. Please keep proof of purchase.
International Customer Returns
We ship from Australia therefore if you are an international customer you are responsible for any duties and taxes within your own country.
For more information we recommend you contacting your local customs office. Legally, Erika Georg is required to declare the full paid value on shipments, no exclusions and it must include an invoice to meet customs requirements.
Please note. Erika Georg is unable to refund duties and taxes for international orders that are returned. Depending on your country you may be able to contact your local customs offices for a refund on these costs.
For any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org