Our made-to-order dresses are based on Australian standard sizing – size 6-16. For further sizing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to measure:
- Bust- around the fullest part of your bust, across the nipple
- Waist- around the smallest part of your waistline
- Hip- around the fullest part of your bottom
- Shoulder to floor- from shoulder bone to floor in a straight line, not curving to your body.
- Waist to floor- from smallest part of your waist to the floor.
Our incredible Erika Georg team are here to help you every step of the process! Once you have ordered your dress, or if you have a question prior, our Erika Georg team will look after you, including measurements, and all the way until the delivery of your gown.
Custom & Alterations
If you love an Erika Georg design however would like to tweak it to suit your needs, we offer a custom silhouette and custom colour service at an additional cost. Please email email@example.com any enquiries.
If you do require alterations to a silhouette, this can be made however additional costs do apply. Alterations are as follows:
- Smaller or larger bust, waist or hip measurement to our standard sizing.
- Longer hemline
- Shorter hemline
Before placing your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org discuss with our team. We will then send you a quote based on your requirements.