Accepting the terms and conditions of use and service
The terms and conditions set out below are for our goods and services sold online and available via the website www.erikageorg.com.au
By using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Modifications to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to alter and change these Terms and Conditions occasionally. Changes to the terms and conditions will be effective immediately upon publication on this website. Your continued use of the website following such publication will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
Orders for products and/or services
Once you have placed an order in accordance to these terms you will receive an email confirming the details of your order and receipt of payment - a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact Erika Georg via email@example.com to check the status of your order.
Erika Georg products may not be purchased for re-sale.
- Payment for an order is made online through the e-boutique erikageorg.com.au
- All prices are displayed in Australian Dollars (AUD)
- Your order will be delivered to you through one of our third-party couriers.
- We accept online payment using VISA, MasterCard or Paypal.
- The credit card holder must be either the billing or shipping recipient.
- If you choose to pay by credit card, you authorise us to debit the amount that is payable for an accepted order from your nominated credit card account.
- If we are unable to successfully process your credit card for your order that is accepted by us, then we may cancel your order.
Risk and Title
Once orders have been delivered by using our third-party couriers, then:
- The title of the products in your order passes to you upon delivery
- All risk of loss or damage to the products in your order passes to you when we dispatch your order from our premises.
All copyright featured or displayed on this website is owned by Erika Georg. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.